View Single Post
      09-16-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Drove to Michigan for my GC!

I finally got my 2015 M6 GC, been looking for months and almost gave up,So as the title says I drove to Michigan from NY 700 miles with my friend in my 2014 Merc E63s,A Toyota Dealer had it so I just traded the E63s for it,I couldn't pass up the deal the car has 30k miles on it Full leather ,Comp package,Carbon ceramic brakes B&O sound system I think it has every option except night vision and the MSRP was $145,500 ,I picked up the car for 60k on the dot ,Has a perfect clean car fax all maintenance done before schedule ,all maintenance was done in the same dealer in Michigan, the guy who owned it had to buy a house so he flipped it for toyota and some cash in the pocket lol.
A good thing about it the car was bought brand new in late 2015 I think 10/15 so I still have factory warranty till 10/19 ,I will never hit the miles because its a weekend car,I might look into extended warranty but still want to do down pipes exhaust and tune so i will see about that.
The car has new Michelin 4s on it also, and I picked up the car the way you see it ,it has black tips and gloss black m6 logo on the rear ,Im looking to do a rear diffuser and a truck lip spoiler as well ,actually I had the truck spoiler on but one side kept popping up on me so I took it off,im going to order acrylic 3m tape and an adhesion promoter next time around.

I had the car for about a month now and I absolutely love it ,it is an amazing car I have a lot to learn Im so glad to be in the M6 family!
Attached Images

Last edited by Whipple; 09-16-2018 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0