View Single Post
      03-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #8
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

WHICH service is overdue? You need to go into iDrive and/or the CBS screen (directions given in the video) and first find what service needs to be reset.

Once you know which service is overdue...then scroll through the CBS screen to find it, then reset it (if possible) if the work has been done. As seen in the video...it will tell you if it is possible to reset the service or not. Hopefully its not so long overdue that it will require hooking up to BMW proprietary diagnostic equipment (or aftermarket diagnostic software/hardware).

BTW, to those that don't know... the CBS (condition based services) do NOT automatically reset when you have the work done. After performing the service...you (or the mechanic that did the work) has to go in and reset it manually.

Here's a link to the TIS website that gives written instructions about the CBS reset procedure that can be done in the car...take note of the requirements to be able to do this (its next to the big blue "i" {for INFORMATION}): https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f...nance/1LiqKi85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerx5 View Post
For reference....
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 03-05-2020 at 09:08 AM..
Appreciate 0