View Single Post
      10-25-2019, 10:54 AM   #2440
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post

A coworker of mine named his wi-fi hot spot "White Van". We work with school systems...
That's pretty damn funny. I used to live in a pretty shady apartment complex. At the time my wifi was ATF_TN_REMOTE (I live in TN). After a while I changed it to FBI Surveillance Van. Then it was Hall of Jutice, Snake Mountain, Legion of Doom and many others I can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yeah I don't get that either.

Side note: Since Rudi's location says "In a cabinet" I now have this mental image of him hiding in a cabinet somewhere at his place of employment scrolling through bimmerpost.
This is where the Rudi name came from. Since I have changed my username so many times, it seemed fitting. There is another bit that he does that I couldn't find where Rudi states "That some call him Secret Peter, where is he hiding in a box, in a cabinet, in a lane? No one knows, it's a secret." That's where the cabinet bit comes from. If you've never seen The Mighty Boosh, it's a British sketch comedy show that was on a few years back. Pretty strange and funny stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
True Story

We are sitting in a popular place in Sullivan's Island where we always go for lunch. Great informal atmosphere. I'm in a tank top....and was particularly lean that year.

After about our 3rd visit from the waitress, she says....."I'm not usually this forward...but you look amazing". My wife immediately took an attitude and very loudly said "Excuse Me"....that's my husband.

I thought there may be a fight but the waitress without batting an eye said "I was talking about you".

My wife fell silent and the waitress left.......and then I had to poke some fun and ask her if she needed some time alone with her new friend.
That's fantastic!!!
Appreciate 0