05-06-2019, 11:37 AM   #69
BMWDriverX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750i X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx__xs View Post
exactly. 40 hp on stage 2 is garbage. people with no mods could get that easily. look, the reason i went with mission is because i read 3-4 great reviews for them. so i thought i would get great results as well. apparently not. he is blaming my model year (13) and my fuel (91)..your mileage may vary? all i wanted was a refund. and i would delete his tune from my car. he refused so i guess this review was inevitable. im still going to delete the tune when i get the chance.

i did not get a baseline. he told me i dont need it , for both dyno sessions. i asked him if i should and he said no because he has tons of m6 m5 baseline dynos and mine will not be far off, so listening to his advice i did not get a baseline. driving my m6 stock it did not at all feel underpowered having driven other m6's before.

run 3 was the best figures from my first dyno session. i did like 6 runs.

8 and 9 are from the second dyno session. run 7 was like 540 hp and 550 torque so i assumed it was wheelspin or something. as you can see after i drove 2 hours to get it retuned, let him drive the car, run diagnostics, tweak the boost, this that, i lost hp and torque. i dont have time for this..

its a dynojet. its the dyno he told me to go to.

i dont like ruining companies reputations. but when he said theres no refund i got mad. if im not happy with the software, and i want to remove it, why no refund? thats bullshit money hungry shit if you ask me. i already gave him a chance to fix it but it got worse as you can see in the dyno.
There is definitely something wrong with the way your car is running and I would not run it on the tune, bring it back to stock for the time being. The power lines on the dyno don't look good, should be a smooth curve. Also the bottom of the sheet is being measured in speed and should be showing RPM, your car is actually making around 10whp less due to the view settings on the sheet that is being shown. It may not be a tuning issue, there may be something wrong with your car like spark plugs, coils, fuel filter, etc. something doesn't look right and it would be a massive waste of money if you went with say DME tuning and got the same results, something is holding the car back. Mission Performance is a Tuner not a mechanic and there is a difference. When another tuner messed up the tune on my car I went to Alex and he tuned my car to perfection and it's been running stage 2 strong for over a year and no one has posted negative results from them before so I would think this is a mechanical issue more than it is a tuning issue.
Appreciate 1
DRKNTM615.50