Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I was borrowing a classic Joan Rivers line as a joke:

Who is Joan Rivers?

I kid, I kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Get the fuck outta here

No worries doc. The streak is over. T'was a long 3 days. The universe is at peace again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Get married you will get used to it.
Not a chance in hell. From a business mindset, there is no favorable outcome to marriage. "Here, allow me to give you half of my assets because you or I no longer want to be together. Also, let's involve legal counsel, the state and insert whatever religious classification you fall under here. All in the name of having some company." No thanks. Been there twice. I'd rather walk off a cliff. Getting married is like building a skyscraper in a swamp; it's a lot of work, it may look great, but you're building your permanent future on a foundation that is anything but solid. Want validation? Go ask any woman what she wants to eat. Hell, go ask her what color the sky is. I guarantee you her initial response will be anything other than the color blue.....and I'm expected to spend the rest of my life with someone who will eventually resent me? Nah, I've already got two kids who do a great job of that. Not to mention 3 days is bad streak for me......yeah....F marriage.
Appreciate 0