Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 BMW M6 Comp Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Thank you very much! It's got the right look for me, but more over it's better suited for the roads here in Washington!
First off, looking great!

I'm looking at going with the KW H.A.S. system come springtime for my M6 GC -- what adjustment level do you have yours set at? The range of adjustability (0.2" to 1.0" lower than factory front and rear) coupled with the 'better than factory' ride quality reviews cemented this as my go-to solution. I also really like these because they will allow me to dial in the front to rear ride heights independently as it seems stock springs present a slightly bigger wheel gap in the front than the rear, so these will allow me to eliminate that while giving the car a bit more of an aggressive rake.

I ask because you mention they are just slightly lower than factory, do you have them in the highest setting currently (0.2" lower than factory)? Just trying to get a visual idea for myself when I get these on in the spring. Additionally, what are your thoughts on ride quality versus stock?
Thanks! I will say about the ride quality, it seams a little better, but honestly that alone is not enough to make me want to get these. If you're going for independent height adjustability then I would say go for these! I actually talked to another forum member here about the same thing. He convinced me to go towards the HAS kit and it was great advice!

Also I am at the .2 drop at the moment. They will settle a bit as I drive more so it will be a bit lower in the coming weeks. One thing to keep in mind though is that depending on the factory suspension your car has, it will look a littler higher than mine would at the same setting. Mine was a comp pack so it will sot lower at .2 drop then a non-comp pack. Also not sure if the non comp pack coupe would be different than the non comp pack GC. Hope this helps a bit!
Appreciate 1