09-21-2020, 07:44 AM   #2552
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Life has completely stressed me out as of late. Three weeks, non-stop as hard and as fast as I can go, work, gym, girlfriend, 4 hours of sleep, rinse & repeat. Weekends have consisted of helping the girlfriend paint her house, cleaning my house, mowing, fixing random home owner shit and still going in to work & gym on the weekends. I'm spent and mentally frustrated......and all I can think about is getting this day over, getting to the gym and decimating my chest.
This was basically me before my vacation, feel pretty good now. Ever think to change your schedule up? Not sure if you're a morning person, but going to the gym in the morning has made me feel like my days are longer, with more time to relax after work.

Typical day:
Up 4:40am
Gym 5:10-6:45am
Work 7-5pm
Home by 5:30 - Usually will take care of any chores right when I get home
Usually relaxing by 7-7:30
Bed by 10-10:30 (I try to get at least 6 hrs, I can function on less, but this keeps me at my peak)

When I went to the gym after work it felt like I had no time to relax afterwards and I would feel rushed/lack of motivation in the gym. Regardless I like to be at work from 7-5pm so I wouldn't get home until near 7pm which would feel brutal. Some days I work much later then 5pm as well, and I hate missing the gym.

Just my 2cents though!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00