View Single Post
      06-10-2020, 04:49 PM   #1
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Sent my M6GC to finishing school @RKAutowerks

So my car was being a bit of a misbehaver and the engine failed not long ago. I have been dealing with a lot of hand wringing on what to do and who to do it with etc.

After a lot of web based recon and making friends with others that were having work done I was finally able to have this happen two days ago. Appreciate the folks at RK Autowerks on helping out of a failed uship transport problem at the last minute.

The car was next to impossible to get loaded on the truck due to the dead weight, the slight incline of the road and the sag of the lift gate but thanks to my son and a some tremendously kind neighbors that showed up out of no where we got it in and on the road.

Things are finally starting to take a turn for the better. When it gets back I am taking neighbors and now new friends and my son out for a joy ride and lunch and later that night I am taking my wife back out for that dinner that I was taking her out on the night the car died.
Attached Images

2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3

Last edited by TinCanSailor; 06-10-2020 at 04:55 PM..
Appreciate 1
Flying Ace4984.50