12-15-2019, 09:40 PM   #11
castlesteve
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Coupe, 2017 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagtagXMASTER View Post
the S63 has a far more higher build quality than the N63, all upgraded parts essentially. however both can suffer from excessive oil consumption, both can suffer from injector, spark plug, or coil failure, similar fuel pump failure, and a few other common issues just based on if the car was driven hard. there are a lot of people that blow the motors on both platforms that is still under investigation that there is no real clear answer, but a combination of things that lead to disastrous results. in my opinion i daily my M6 and feel more comfortable knowing it has all upgraded parts vs a N63. If you do your own maintenance its a very easy car to work on physically, and to maintain. I am currently at 66k miles and its catless, full FI exhaust, eventuri intakes, and stage 2 DME tuned. i love every moment in this car.
you on stock clutch? I've been wondering if I should bump to Stage2 and DPs. I'm on full GTC exhaust now and MP Stage 1 but it's not worth it to me to drop $$ for a clutch for 50 more hp
Appreciate 0