07-26-2021, 07:22 PM   #16
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Mini bikes are so much fun. I used to ride dirt bikes and had a mini bike or two, but now my area has become so anti-atv it's crazy. If someone sees a pickup truck with a dirt-bike in the back they call the cops.

Florida, what mods done to yours?

I built one for a friend's son, it has a 212cc predator with billet flywheel, billet rod, governor removed, header pipe, cone filter, and a different cam/valve springs. It was a few years ago so I forget the specs on the cam and springs, but OMB Warehouse was where I got the parts. I had to set the throttle screw back a bit because it would pull wheelies too easily with his son on it. My friend's wife saw how fast it went and she yelled at me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Mini bikes are so much fun. I used to ride dirt bikes and had a mini bike or two, but now my area has become so anti-atv it's crazy. If someone sees a pickup truck with a dirt-bike in the back they call the cops.

Florida, what mods done to yours?

I built one for a friend's son, it has a 212cc predator with billet flywheel, billet rod, governor removed, header pipe, cone filter, and a different cam/valve springs. It was a few years ago so I forget the specs on the cam and springs, but OMB Warehouse was where I got the parts. I had to set the throttle screw back a bit because it would pull wheelies too easily with his son on it. My friend's wife saw how fast it went and she yelled at me.

The documentary posted is awesome btw, saw that a few weeks back .

Mods on mine are all the mods you listed minus the internal mods…. Intake, exhaust, bigger jet, no governor. It's quick enough for now - does around 45-50 wot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1