03-19-2015, 08:01 PM   #19
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatorOwner View Post
Awesome! I had a '13 M5 in Frozen Black... the M6GC in Frozen Black is just sinister.

Nice tint (doesnt need too dark since the inside looks black?), wrap the handles and get rid of those orange reflectors, done!
Nice man, at the dealer they have a frozen black m5 now for sale with the M performance Akrapovic exhaust, Looks nice.

I agree man, great advice, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyy13lal24dal9 View Post
How did you get 18k off sticker?
I had bought 3 cars from that sales men and dealer, plus a lot of friends and family have bought cars through my referral so that's kinda why I got that deal, plus I negotiated a lot haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBA View Post
Congrats! What a beauty
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Wow... matte black is fantastic on M6.... I see you are local, we should meet
Definitely man, I am in north county of San Diego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
N.S.A, are both cars competition pack or not? I'm curious about if they are the same spec if you have noticed a difference in general handling and steering characteristics.
My M5 was not competition, and neither is the M6 gc I have. I test drove a CP M6 GC it was great drive but a little to stiff for me, this drives perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif507 View Post
gorgeous, enjoy in good health!
Thanks man, definitely safety always first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamg13 View Post
I'd go 20. I had a Jet Black/Black Interior 750 a couple of cars back, and went with 35. Never really felt like it looked right. Much happier with the 20% I did on most of my other cars. I just put them down whenever I'm passing any police and haven't had an issue.
I definitely agree, I have always gone 20% or darker on my cars. I had 15% all around on my m5, but the only reason I thought 35% because its mate black and its in little slant inside so it looks darker. But I agree man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif507 View Post
20% all around, except front mirror, 35%. visibility is key when your pushing 270km/h
thats my setup anyways
Really tint the mirrors? I never thought about that, thought they come pre tinted for reflection. Great idea man thanks. haha I did my M5 15% all around
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamg13 View Post
That invitation just wouldn't be the same without the wink
haha anyone is invited if you are local
-2014 BMW ///M5 Black Sapphire Metallic with Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SOLD
-2013 BMW ///M3 Limerock Park Edition SOLD
Appreciate 0