View Single Post
      04-09-2020, 04:54 PM   #2
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

I am at 70k miles on my 13 M6 convertible. its been the best german car i have ever owned so far. it does require routine maintenance to keep it alive and well however. I am currently modded as well with DME stage 2, catless, full FI valvetronic exhaust, and eventuri intakes. I have had the car for about 20k miles and have loved it. do you plugs and coils every other oil change, and do your oil changes consistently at 3-3.4k miles. change the front 02 sensors every 10-15k. fcpeuro makes it pretty affordable to own one of these cars nowadays.

The major Achilles heel of this car though is the engine failure issues that are rather sudden. if it has high engine oil consumption, thats a sign. anything over 650 wheel is probably going to be territory for damage. even stock cars will fail. but proper maintenance will help go a long way hopefully.

In my honest opinion the M6 is the best luxury sports car. its beautiful inside and out, and has more than enough power to give me the white knuckle experience i crave once in a while. However if I only care about winning races or speed, i would get the vette. anything LS based is going to be 1 million more times reliable.

But again if you want a little more out of a car with say full bolt ons the M6 is a good choice
SisuM61.50