View Single Post
      04-09-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
G8DUDE
Rep
Drives: IOM 08 G8GT

Used M6 Gran Coupe/Modded

Hello All,

I've found a 2015 M6 Gran Coupe competition pack in my price range and specs that I've been looking for. I've wanted one for a while now. I recently owned a 2009 335i M-sport, although a fun car, it was a maintenance nightmare and money pit. I currently drive a 2019 Charger Scatpack that I bought last year new after selling the 09 335i and 07 HCI Z06 2 car combo I had. Moved to a rental so couldn't have 2 cars and the scatpack was a great bang for the buck at the time. The 392 really sounds great, gets good highway mileage, and has pretty decent tech but is not a good platform to build power and the handling is pretty sub-par. Had a supercharged Pontiac G8 GT before that those 2 cars.

This M6 gran coupe has tune, catless downpipes, akrapovich exhaust, carbon diffuser and spoiler, and is loaded with the exec pack and B&O sound system. It's got about 47K miles and they are asking $45,750. I'm hesitant to buy another BMW out of warranty after the 335i, especially with it being modded already and unsure of how beaten on it was. In comparison I'm thinking the M6 should be more reliable than the N54? Any of you buy used M6 out of warranty and could share your experiences? The other cars on my radar are used Charger Hellcat, widebody Hellcat (Charger or Challenger), CTS-V, or buy another C6 vette to mod and keep the Scatpack.

Thanks for any input!
Appreciate 1
SisuM61.50