06-30-2020, 04:59 AM   #2330
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
A coworker of my Fiance is getting tested for Covid since the roommate of said coworker tested positive. So decided to isolate for the next couple days, at least until the coworkers test comes back negative. Fiance also went and got tested today. So been exercising outside yesterday and today. Temperature on each day felt like over 100, so I'm sweating my ass off. Happy I'm at least getting my workout in, but would rather be back in the gym. Don't want to be selfish and risk infecting people though, so it is what it is.

Will see what the coming days dictate, I haven't felt sick at all though. Fiance has a sore throat, but shes had it for days. I believe it to be allergies because the air quality around here has been shitty the last few days.
Hope everything turns out okay. We have had the younger kids here at work hanging around others who test positive even though we have explained to them about what they do at home affects the work environment.

But they don't listen....so the last two weeks we have had to tell 4 people they could not come in until tested and cleared.

Right now I am avoiding everyone at work if I can, and have on a mask and social distance if I can't. Like let's stand outside my office with you 10ft away and we can talk!