06-25-2020, 07:28 AM   #2319
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smgs1992 View Post
Finally starting to get back into working out. How many days a week do you guys go to the gym? Struggling to get motivated to go after work since i gotta shower before i go and then take another shower after and just in general from being tired.
If I can, I'll go every day. Just constantly rotating muscle groups so I'm not overworking anything. I definitely struggle more to get to the gym after work since my typical day during the week is 7am-5pm. I get to the gym around 5-5:15am and workout until about 6:45, hop in the shower and at work by 7 (gym is only 2 mins away). On the weekends I'll go around 11am or so if I'm not doing anything else and I'm usually there about 2 hrs since I'm not rushing around.

Morning gym is the way to go for me though, wakes me up and then when I'm done work for the day I can just go home. Great feeling, only down side is I go to bed pretty early.

Rmtt I felt like you Sunday into Monday. Was back in PA for a wedding, went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 2am to drive back to Charleston. Got in around 11am then went right into work until 4 followed by the gym. Felt like I was going to die, don't know how you run on that amount of sleep lmao.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00