View Single Post
      10-10-2019, 11:40 AM   #61
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6ORL View Post
woww you make me feel ashamed of the condition of my car lol , i have the coupe version of yours , your car looks great man nice job
Haha, I'm a little over the top with my cars condition so don't feel bad. Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirkaismyname View Post
Did you change your exhaust set-up? And install the catless DP's? Really want to hear some drive by clips. Flo1989
So the axle back has been installed. Not sure if you heard that or not but its a clip of it on page 2 post #37. I don't have any drive-by clips though..I'll have to bug my girlfriend and go out to record a couple. Definitely an improvement over stock but still yearning for a more aggressive note. I'm thinking I'll wait until Black Friday to buy the DP's as my go to shop usually runs a sale on parts & labor during this time. Once installed, I will have videos for you.

Edit: So you made me want to do a drive-by video now lol. Had someone record it while at work. Nothing crazy just a 1st to mid 2nd gear pull. The person who recorded it said how much louder it sounds in person compared to the video so I guess you can take that into consideration. Nonetheless I think it sounds decent on film.

Last edited by Flo1989; 10-10-2019 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0