View Single Post
      03-17-2019, 07:38 AM   #32
Jhanksm3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooch View Post
I have 3. 10, 8 and 6. We looked around a bit before our third and did not want a minivan. Honda Pilot did it for us. Space for three car seats wide in the second row was the main selling point. We are now on our third pilot and have my F80. I will say that the Honda minivan has better creature comforts(large screen for movies, etc) but we have been happy so far with the Pilot. You can go bigger but for the money and the residual on the lease with the fully loaded version we have been happy. I have been in the same monthly payment for the past 8 years with three different fully loaded pilots. Wife ultimately wants a suburban but that's for running the kids and their friends around. Btw once you get out of rear facing seats things get better. We have actually taken the f80 on a couple road trips and all three have been good in the back seat.
Ive had 2 pilots and 2 odysseys and honestly i would never go back to a pilot. The odyssey is where its at. Go minivan im telling u there will be no regrets. I still have mine and was hesitant like you in the beginning
Appreciate 0