View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 08:01 PM   #129
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
My Attorney had to do a series of meetings in Chicago and asked me to speak at a function in his place. I said yes and he connected me with the event coordinator. Before I met her, he said in passing..."don't be surprised if she asks you out because you're exactly what she likes." Wait wut?!?!!

Fast forward 48 hrs which is Monday of this week. She calls me and asks if I could help her bring in a couple of more sponsors to which I said, "yes". I make some calls, get a few more, pick up the paperwork and a couple of cases of wine donated by the local cigar shop. I ask her how she wants to handle the transfer and I told her to meet me either at my office, my attorney's office, or a local coffee shop at 11 on yesterday. We agree to coffee at 11. She calls me again and tells me that the schedule is changed and asks if we can meet at Ruth's Chris and do the paperwork exchange at that point. I say, sure.

I get there and she is dressed for a date...completely dolled up. I'm in a pair of chinos. I order a glass of tea, take two sips and make an excuse to leave. Last night after 11 PM she texts me again about having a proper drink and dinner. I don't answer. This morning she calls at 6:30 and I don't answer. I finally called her back and stuck to nothing but business. If I hadn't committed to speak, I'd bail right now. It's disconcerting.
Lol she doesn't seem to care she's not your type, it's just about what she wants. Whether or not you like her, completely irrelevant.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50