View Single Post
      01-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #2
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

If you are coming from an M5 going to the M6GC is the next step for your. the coupe is terrible to put rear passengers in, and the GC is the clear winner for that comparison. if you are going to modify the M6 with a tune, dont get the comp pack, its a waste. yes there are differences in suspension stiffness and steering technically, but having driven both comp and non comp cars(F12 non comp, F13 comp), i prefer the non comp. its more comfortable. and once its tuned it doesnt matter anymore, a non comp and comp tuned car get the same tune file.

for your model year question, anything newer than 16 has the LCI update, but grab something newer than 17, i believe those have apple car play standard with the NBT EVO head unit. other than that there are no real significant model year differences for anything newer than 16.

If you are considering the alpina, it is a very nice car, but in my opinion the M6 is the better car. the actual driving response feels better in the M6 and there are plenty of technical differences in the N63 engine in the B6 vs the S63 engine in the M6.

Go grab a gran coupe, slap a set of catless downpipes on it, get a tune, and you'll be very happy. if you want to go further, go grab the KW HAS suspension kit and a set of wheels and the car looks great. and dont waste your money on any over priced carbon fiber side skirts, lips, or diffusers. the reps are fine, and it hurts less when they get destroyed from driving.
Appreciate 3
MMMM6GC275.00
Blaxwil627.00
jjasonSU194.00