mikerx5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 F06, 2022 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtune View Post
I ordered the Bluetooth adapter and bought the bimmercode app - but I do not see option for activating the M display

I removed the startup warning message - now it goes straight to the menu - doesn't even display the BMW logo like it used to

I don't see any options for this, do I need to go into expert mode?

or is possible that my car doesn't have that option? 2013 M6..
You will only see the logo when you start up the car. The timer starts when you unlock your door. Basically, once the head-unit boots up you have a certain amount of time to get the startup animations ( M Logo and Navigation Cityscape ) If you don't hop in and start the car before that , you won't see the logo. Trying locking your car and walking away for 15 minutes for everything shut down. Then come in hot, unlock the door and immediately get in and hit the ignition and start it , you should see it then. If you want too long between unlock and engaging the ignition, you won't see it.
After reading this chat a month ago i see it everytime. Key in pocket, approach car, unlock with handle and turn on - dont even need to rush. Also get the M on the windhsield
Appreciate 0