05-06-2019, 12:49 AM   #65
BMWDriverX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750i X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx__xs View Post
alright guys so i just got my second dyno (3 hour drive) after i got "Retuned" by my tuner, (2 hour drive) and all my figures went DOWN. i got retuned because my initial dyno was weak.

i asked for a refund and he said NO. so i have no problem addressing this issue on the forums now.

Mission Tuning, website says 700+ hp for a stage 2 tune. I paid for stage 2, have catless downpipes, gapped plugs, charcoal delete.

he told me he guarantees 620 whp at the very least.

my figures are 570 whp and 575 torque. stock m6 dynos at 530 whp according to mission tuning.

so this means i paid $1300+ for 40 horsepower. on a stage 2 car. thats pathetic. fuck that. im gonna go with a different tuner. he tells me to fill up e85 to see better numbers. im not paying for an e85 tune. if you put e85 in a stock m6 that stock m6 will easily see massive gains as well. thats just fluffing up your dyno numbers. im not going to consistently go out of my way to fill up e85 on a daily basis. and also, before i paid for the tune, he should have told me that these numbers are only achievable through e85. or that they are not guaranteed. im over it.

(keep in mind that he is 1 hour away from me, the dyno is 1.5 hours away from me) im not going to keep spending my entire day going to and from him and the dyno just because he cant get it right.
Did you get a baseline dyno of your car? Also what kind of dyno? Care to post the dyno sheet?
Appreciate 0