View Single Post
      02-26-2015, 03:41 PM   #11
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

I like how they wrap all the way around and are located right behind the kidneys. Not sure how I would feel if I drove the car in the rain a whole lot though as your filters would obviously get wet and you don't want wet filters.

They look good though and if you had them highly polished and clear powder coated they would look pretty sick sitting in the engine bay. I have the Gruppe M intake on my car right now and if I didn't have this I would probably try these out. I doubt I am going to get much gain using these vs. the Gruppe though so I will save my pennies and stick with what I have.

@joetrinityautosport - Are you saying you will see 22-40hp gains on the dyno from installing these. C'mon... That sounds a bit outlandish to me.

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0