View Single Post
      05-23-2019, 08:13 AM   #25
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzjoker View Post
Sorry to bring back an old thread but I'm looking to buy a 650i xDrive with high mileage and was wondering if anybody has over 100k miles by now and has any input! Thanks
You don't say what year. 2014 or later is best. I don't know that anybody on here has that high of miles, but so much depends on who you are as much as what the car is. If you are buying a 6 with miles that high because you can't afford anything else then you may be making a mistake. How much less are you paying for one with high miles vs. one with 30k miles? Will the 100k car need more than that price differential in repairs? Can you do most everything yourself? If so, then it may be worth it. If not, and you are stretching your finances to get a 100k car, you will almost certainly regret it. Unless already done, by those miles the suspension will be pretty shot. Unless done, by those miles various hoses near the turbos will need to be replaced soon, etc.

I now see that you already have a 2016 X, so maybe money is not really an issue.
Appreciate 0