View Single Post
      11-16-2020, 09:28 AM   #2662
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

I hear ya, I try to be a deligent as possible when listening to my body. Any sign of potential injury I'll usually change path to avoid. Currently both of my knees seem to be giving me some issue. Almost as if I am overextending them, which I could see to an extent. I do at least 30 mins of cardio a day. And bulk of my cardio puts excess pressure on my knees, running/incline treadmill/stairmaster. As of now I have switched my regimen up to include cycling (static). Actually enjoying it a solid bit, feels nice in the hips and knees couldn't be happier.

Lifted back on friday, and managed to get into the gym Saturday for shoulders. Although upon arriving at the gym I realized I was in no condition to be there haha (too hungover - not proud of it but it is what it is). Managed to push through a 75min workout, but felt like death afterwards - most likely dehydrated. Took Sunday off to rest as my body is getting beat down like I mentioned above. Was back in there this morning for chest day, good day overall, did a strict DB only workout. Lot of stretching an full range of motion movements, felt great!
Appreciate 0