Thread: Battery Problem
View Single Post
      03-03-2020, 05:53 AM   #47
elvisisdog
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F06 MSport 2013/09

@golf4dj - got danger issues and symptoms in mine. Passenger side and boot work perfectly for comfort access. Drivers side is full auto unlock (not as intended) as soon as I walk near the car, rear passenger door locks and unlocks (although quite often unlocks as soon a it's locked) drivers door doesn't luck but will unlock (if it's not already unlocked from proximity). I have an inflammation that party of my problem is from the antenna on the drivers door under the sill. Reason for this is the royal pain I had cleaning out the washer bottle that was full of gunk. The was a twisted pair cable that went underneath the washer bottle into the sill that may have got stretched and was the start of all problems I have with comfort access and battery drain. Could be coincidence but will hopefully get a chance at the weekend (if dry) to test wiring under the sill and possibly switch passenger side antenna with drivers side.

Anyone who can help me interpret the wiring diagram for comfort access as whether or had a permanent power and signal cable? I'm assuming ground is direct to the cars chassis.
Appreciate 0