08-18-2021, 08:21 PM   #31
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
If Colt McCoy can come in your building and beat the Seahawks, I cannot take them cereal. I know that was last season but I think the Seahawks window is shut. Let Russ cook and he’ll burn down the house. Their best bet is to trade RW next offseason for picks and hopefully draft a young QB and maybe get lucky like the 49’ers, Bears and the Pats did in this years draft. Also, PC needs to go as I still cannot believe they didn’t run the ball. His 1 SB still holds so much clout over Seahawks fans. If Judge did that, I would want his head on a stick and that was 6-7 damn years ago!!!
Meh, every team has a certain kryptonite type player that somehow creates a problem. For some reason he's one of those. I truly think their new OC is going to change the dynamic for them on offense. Defense has to prove itself so we'll see. They just paid a big chunk of change for Jamal Adams. If he stays healthy, he's an absolute beast and game changer.

Oh and by the way, this season will have fans back which makes a huge difference. Playing in empty stadiums took away home field advantage.
Appreciate 0