rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnny View Post
My dog's smooth paw pads do not track in dirt, gravel and glass like the treads of my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhite_SJ View Post
No pets, but when I lived with roommates who were dog owners, after walks, you’d just wipe down paws with baby wipes or wet paper towels. It’s a couple minutes tops and prevents weird shit from getting tracked around your house floors, furniture and beds.
My dogs don't go out for a walk. The door to the yard is open most of the day and they go in and out as they please. That being said if I had to walk my dog down some of the piss and shit covered street some people live on... I guess I would be wiping paws before they came back in. Mainly because they jump on the couch and bed. Same when it's raining, they get a full wipe down and paw cleaning because they will be covered in mud. But that's the exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Pets, unless in a container (bird cage, fish tank) do affect cleanliness standards you can set, of course. But no excuses for sinking in shit. It should be clear (particularly with dogs, perhaps ) whether it's the pet or you who sets standards at your home and who just follows them to the ability tolerable. That is, you can keep your pet reasonably clean or use it to "justify" not keeping yourself clean. I saw online advertising of paws cleaning accessories (dedicated). Looked so nice even though I've no pet.
Not sure who is talking about keeping yourself clean. The whole thread is about floors and commies who don't wear shoes in the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
...I've no pet.
I'm not sure which streets you've been walking down but I have never seen piss and shit on the sidewalks in my neighborhood. Come to think of it, I've been on Bourbon a lot in my years and never seen anyone take a dump on the street or walk past a pile. Urine and vomit yes but human feces, no. Where have you been traveling with your dogs? Just want to put that on my places of not to visit list.
Appreciate 1
Bunnny219.50