01-07-2019, 08:11 AM   #25
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn4Secs View Post
that last vid was really good too!

this is why i appreciate salmondrin, he shows you lil bits and bytes that other ppl dont, like I wanna see the good, bad and the ugly when it comes to these supercars, and supercompanies. for ex. I didnt know you would need to trickle charge the car every day, otherwise youd have to take apart the whole assembly to access just the battery

these big corps they dont like that unless you are bootlicking them 24/7 and dumping tons of ca$h into their cars every couple years, other youtubers are good and nice, but some of it is a lil too formal, and good info no doubt,

but you also want it raw too...

it wouldve been nice to see the progression of this senna, shame

Dackelone
i think those logos are prob for some cannabis company in cali
Not sure if anyone has seen this video. But he seems like a decent guy:

And I did watch Salomondrin's comparison of their Senna delivery versus Schmee's. If I had just watched Schmee's video, I don't know if I could have gotten through even a couple of minutes. The dude just annoys me for some reason. The only way I was able to get through his video was with Salomondrin's commentary.
Appreciate 2
termigni1080.00
Dackelone10525.50