07-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #14
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post
sigh.. flamers..

ill make it quick and simple, living at home, going to school, graduating in 3-4 years?
no bills what so ever besides my cell phone..
monthly income? 1500-2500 ( up to 3000 or more if its the holidays) a month. Yeah its not much i know, but if your living at home with absolutely no bills, you can afford a GTR easily.

Call me spoiled or whatever i don't care, i know im paying for this so thats all that matters, and yeah i still live with daddy and quite frankly... i dont care haha..

but yeah if you guys need anything iPhone/PS3/XBOX360/Wii/DS/PSP related ( Mods & repairs ) shoot me a PM. This is what i have been doing since i turned 17. Its really not that hard. Craigslist helps a lot too, i guess you can say i have a small business from craigslist, and sell a lot on eBay and iOffer, never have to leave my house either, love it, i've never
had a "real" job.

and yes i will POST PICS as soon as i get it!

You don't have to justify anything to any stranger on the net. No matter what you do someone always has something to say. Usually because they don't have the balls or brains to do it themselves. Enjoy your car. Once you are 40 and married you won't be able to spoil yourself so why not.
Appreciate 0