01-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #7
m6fanatic
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef_e30 View Post
Hey m6fanatic ,

I want to say welcome !

I searched for my 640 I xdrive for months before I found it. Personally I prefer the 640 because it has just enough power for me . I came from E30's and E39's so it was plenty of power and reliability was good as well. I purchased mine certified from bmw the car was initially listed for $54k with 34k miles on it i watched the price for about 6 months as the car was sitting ( most of them do) 6 months or more unless its a super rare color combo or is a individual package). in that time It dropped to $42K and I called in negotiated and got it for 40k I thought that was a supurb deal. Whole sale said that this car is worth around $37k(not certified) for a 2015 obviously depending on options. Depreciation is probably ( im guessing )is going to plateau because of the short production time and and the new 6 being ( my least favorite body style ) not as good looking. Also depending on how the 8 series looks as well. I have a strong feeling that it wont do good because it doesn't look like the prototype at all.Go and drive it see what you absolutely must have and start looking you can find deals just have to be patient and know how to negotiate
It seems like the main price holder for 6 series is the lower production numbers. My main concern is the 8 series, well see how that goes. Thanks for the insight!
Appreciate 0