View Single Post
      10-15-2015, 04:24 AM   #1
Niklas
Private
Rep
Drives: San Marino M6

Talking New UK M6 Owner! Pic Heavy Post

Hey Everyone,

Ive been lurking around these forums for a while and drooling over all your sexy beasts! Watched countless video on youtube of pop m6 drives, reviews, exhaust clips etc.

Finally things came together and i managed to buy my dream car, i managed to get a really good deal on it and it only had 3.5k miles on the clock and the headlights, options which i wanted!

Its only been a week but i have had the biggest smile on my face every single day. I find myself going for a drive just for the sake of driving, the only time i remember that is when i was 17 and first got my license.

I have to say this...HOLY CRAP its fast!!!! So far i can't seem to get a good fast acceleration in 1st or 2nd gear but my god from about 70/80mph to 160 its a rocketship!!!

This car as you all very well know is out of this world; so much power, luxury, refinement, poise, just everything about it... A true ultimate driving machine as BMW says.

I have found myself just staring at her and drooling as it still hasn't hit me that its my car!

Ive always been a BMW guy, started on a 320d then moved to a 640d and now entered the big leagues with the M6.

Without further adieu here is my 2015 San Marino Blue M6 with the Opal White Interior
(Just iPhone photos for now but will get better ones soon)

The Squad Photo, AMG and M living side by side in harmony

Thanks for reading/looking

I have a few questions:

1) How do i get the the quoted 0-60 times? all i get is traction control kicking in or wheel spin!?

2) For the UK owners who had an aftermarket exhaust fitted, which did you go for and where did you get it done?

Thanks

Nick

Last edited by Niklas; 10-15-2015 at 07:54 AM..
Appreciate 1