View Single Post
      11-03-2020, 11:49 PM   #15
x-tech7
Private
Rep
Drives: Mazda CX5, 2017 M6 coupe

Well it's finally back from RK Autowerks! Had the car for about two weeks now. The guys over at RK really took care of me from start to finish especially Mike. He made all the arrangements from shipping the car to even filling the freon from the dealer. Even though RK was busy with other more monstrous project builds, Mike always kept me up to date with my rebuild with pictures and always answered any questions I had along the way. They were even working on my car on Sundays! That's commitment and dedication to their customers. I wanted to add the charge coolers last minute and even though he didn't have any on stock, Mike somehow made it happen in time. I could not be more happier with their workmanship. I did also add their Stage 1 tune . The car's power seems limitless. What I mean by that is that it once you press the pedal,the power comes instantaneously. There is no hesitation even at efficient and comfort settings. The car just wants to be pushed. Now I really can't compare to other cars out there, but it's pretty fast too me . Definitely feels way more responsive. As unfortunately as it is about my engine failure, I am also fortunate to have it rebuilt by RK Autowerks. They have done a phenomenal job. Also a big thanks to Tincan Sailor for his advice and wisdom. I hope your M6's never has a total engine failure, but if you do need a rebuild, please look no further than RK Autowerks. Mike will take care of your car the right way. It truly was a stress free experience. If you do have your car shipped to them, be aware there may be different prices to and back. This is no fault of RK Autowerks, but I assumed it be the same round trip. Sorry for the long winded post, but I can't help express my gratitude for Mike and the crew at RK Autowerks.
Appreciate 3
HeyKC101.50
MMMM6GC275.00