View Single Post
      06-22-2020, 04:48 AM   #5
Ronstein
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: 2019 640i GT MSport

I've had mine for 7 months and I love it!

Interior - I have comfort seats, which are brilliant, loads of adjustment, but I haven't really used the massage function much. The 530d was smooth and quiet, but this is smoother and quieter by a surprising margin. HUD and digital dash are great, pano roof is really good and doesn't impact headroom, rear space is colossal and, with the seats down, it has more load capacity than a 5 series estate or the wife's X3.

Exterior - Rear camera is really useful, Active headlights are powerful and effective, folding mirrors are very handy.

Driving experience - I don't tend to hurl it round corners (too old for that malarkey) but when you hustle it, it's deceptively quick and handles extremely well for what is. essentially, a 7 series hatchback.

Overall - For once, a BMW with an exceptional level of standard equipment. Quick, comfortable, immensely practical and, if you buy an ex-demo (mine was a 6 month old BMW Group car with 4,700 miles), incredibly good value. Mine was £65k list and I paid £35k.

And....the only thing that frustrates me is that with iDrive 6, although I can connect both my phones, only one can be connected to 'Telephone' at any time.
- 2016 335D Touring M Sport X-drive
- 2014 335D GT X-Drive MSport
Appreciate 1
CarMan77424.50