04-04-2021, 09:20 AM   #19
LJohnson32
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMM6GC View Post
Looks excellent mate great job! Have you thought about getting it printed in the original style/size/material?
Thanks! Couldn't have done it without those references you posted, that was a huge help. Feel free to PM me any others you find in the future just in case other folks would like this done as well.

Yes at some point I would like to print it in the original size and material, just need to do some more research on what the closest material would be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
Well done, it looks great! Agreed, there's a lot of research that goes into one of these things. It's easy to criticize a price when you don't know what's involved.

I'd suggest you send the finished work to a photo finishing lab like AdoramaPix and have it printed professionally, then frame it.
Thanks! Yeah face value it really isn't that 'difficult' to do besides having accurate reference material but it was very tedious for sure.

I think what I'll do is have one printed to keep in the car with the owner's manual, and then print another one to frame or something