View Single Post
      06-24-2020, 02:46 PM   #20
LJohnson32
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Providing a little update here after some interior additions to the car.

Swapped out the stock black Start/Stop button with a gloss red piece from iND. This install was surprisingly easy and took no more than 6-7 minutes from start to finish.

I like the pop of color on the button for a sporty touch for the M cars. I held off on the steering wheel buttons because both of the M Drive buttons are on the same side of the wheel and my OCD wouldn't allow for it to be asymmetrical I wish they were set up on opposite sides of the wheel like the F90 M5

I also decided to take the plunge on ceramic controls as documented in a separate thread but I thought I would post a pic in here as well to keep things all in one place. Rear controls are on the way from the UK at the moment. Love the look and feel of these controls and once the outgoing controls are sold, the net out-of-pocket should be pretty minimal.

I'll refer to this as 'Interior Facelift Stage 1' as I still am keeping an eye out in the classifieds for the M Performance Steering Wheel trim, DCT Trim and Pedals. Also thinking about Autotecknic Carbon Paddles as well but not sure if that would be carbon fiber overload