06-23-2021, 04:26 PM   #31
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Not sure if you remember the post, but I arrived home from work. Nice day, top was down. I parked in the driveway rather than the garage. Forgot to apply the parking brake and always left the 6MT in N. Got out of the car, walked to the mailbox and BOOM! The E93 rolled backwards down my driveway, hit me in the leg, muscle memory from my BJJ days kicked in and I turned my hips, rolled with the pressure of whatever the hell just hit me and BAM! Roundel from the trunk lid drilled me in the back side of my shoulder, rear delt area. A perfect roundel size bruise showed up instantly. Even had the quarter section lines in it. I managed to not actually get run over by my own car and barely stopped it before it rolled into the ditch opposite my driveway. For the next week, I felt like I had been in a wreck. Didn't realize how lucky I was until I started telling people about what a dumb ass I was and how it happened. It was then that I realized how many people die from this very thing. Very fortunate and lucky all the way around. Pretty odd to say considering the entire thing stemmed from my own negligence. The post and picture are on here somewhere.
And we gave you shit about stealing the story from Chekov, right?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00