View Single Post
      11-17-2020, 03:06 PM   #42
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 6MT e92 M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
Yikes, there are 3 nationwide with lower miles and solid condition (with better colors) and manual you could get for around 20K. (maybe less) We split I thought 20K tops

To be fair, lots on BAT is over pay. Good luck finding one.

Holy crap thats right fees on top

Here call them, Black too. They'll take offer, I'd hit them at $20K. If thats original paint, seats and front head, nice condition.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=253374254
Thank you for the link!

I spoke with them last week infant I made an offer of exactly that lol 20k. They said the best they could do is 22.5k but they would be willing to include shipping to me in Oregon. Honestly I prefer this black on black combo over a lot of the other colors anyway so I actually prefer that one.

Reason I was bidding on the silver BaT one is because it had a little less miles, 2 owners and it was wayyy closer to me. But I am still HIGHLY considering that black one. In fact I may have someone going to take a look at it for me in person if they don't bail on me, it's a random person I met through the BMW community on Instagram that happens to live 45 min away. If they do really go look at it for me it will be Saturday they said. Fingers crossed!
Titanium silver E46 M3 (OEM project) current
Appreciate 0