05-25-2020, 12:28 AM   #6
JBF650
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 F13 LCI 650i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalRenegade View Post
My run-flats blew open on the express-way yesterday...

It all started when I stored my summers at the dealership and it came out slightly bent with bubbles in the tires, I asked them if it was safe to drive and they said yeah absolutely, i didn't feel the same way and booked a replacement appointment for the 29th, didn't even make it till then. I drive maybe once a week so it couldnt have been the constant wear and tear...

Very dissatisfied with the dealership and especially dunlop sportmax, these damn tires always have bubbles, replaced both my fronts last year already (thank god for tire and rim protection), I hope they didnt just patch up my tires from last year and told me it was new...
Hi FinalRenegade,

Very surprised and disappointed to read your dealership suggested it was OK to drive with bubbles in sidewalls of your RFT.... this is a sure sign the the side walls are compromised and a safety issue. Just another reason to rid yourself of the worst decision re OEM tyres BMW keep making. why they insist on destroying the ride quality on some of their cars by putting these god awful RFT on is anyone's guess.
If you are in a position to get rid of these god awful RFT you will thank yourself for it everyday. as has already been said , Michelin Pilots are sublime, after 6 months of the Dunlop RFT, id had enough, I put the Michelin sport 4s' on mine car it was like night and day...

happy and safe motoring
Appreciate 0