Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Our M3/M4's have significantly more utility than a 911. It's part of the beauty of an M. Utility is why some choose an M3 over an M4, so why wouldn't that factor into a P-Car with useless back seats and a "trunk" that is barely good enough for a grocery run. If I have to explain that to you than there's more going on than a simple subtext issue.
911 is not too bad if your kids are under 12ish. I constantly hauled around my 2 little ones in my 911, both in front facing seats. Was it easy? No. Did they have fun? Absolutely!
Well that may be true for you, but most people barely want to haul around 12 year olds in a sedan let alone a tiny coupe. I don't have kids, and much like you I can pretty easily make a 911 work as a daily (...although I couldn't load up all of my patrol crap for work without throwing half of it in the "back seats"....aka....little useless leather wrapped pads). We aren't the majority, however. Us making it work doesn't detract from the validity of my statement. Driving a 911 is a sacrifice in some areas to gain in others.
Appreciate 0