05-27-2020, 07:05 PM   #16
ind_can
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC ILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
Very cool, a brand I always wanted to work for. In a previous career path I worked for Aston Martin, Bentley, Maserati and Porsche, but only because there is no Lamborghini dealer in Minnesota

Growing up racing, my goal was to get into the Super Trofeo series and race full time there. I was never able to put together a full season, but I was able to do some testing weekends with the Huracan Super Trofeo car at Circuit of the Americas and Road America. By far my favorite race car I've had the chance to drive.

But I digress, congratulations on the M6 I'm sure you can relate that after being exposed to all sorts of highline cars, the M6 is definitely one that stands out. Enjoy!
Oh man that's awesome to hear, what a cool story! I had a chance to drive the Huracan Super Trofeo (and a 458 GT3) in Modena, Italy last September and it was completely addictive, what a car. Can't wait to do it again when this pandemic subsides. Any videos from your experience? COTA would be a mega track to drive that car on. PM if you do, don't want to take this thread off-topic.
Appreciate 1