Richierich32
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d in White

Advice needed pls 🙏

Good evening all

Was after a little advice.

I currently own a 435d xdrive with 34k on the clock. I've mapped it and gearbox plus fitted Darkaide IC. It's a great car and my 2nd 435d in fact. I'm in that place now where I want to change the boat like SE ride but know from experience it's not going to be a spring swap out the will fix it....dampers, sway bars, new bushings...bump stops and not to mention spacers. Not alot of change out of 2k I reckon.

So...I'm thinking is it time for a change maybe? I have always liked the look of the 6 and have started looking at 640d's. Would this be a good move for me? Being two series up the ladder so to speak I'm guessing it's a much better driving experience? Seen a YouTube video where a set of Eibachs and 15mm spacers sorted the 640d a treat as the running gear is better quality. Also, which idrive are the 2017/2018 models fitted with?

I would be after VDC, Sunroof, Adaptive LED, HUD, 360 camera with rear camera and HK sound (I know B&O are like hens teeth)

Any advice you could give would be very much appreciated 🙂

Thank you