06-18-2021, 09:26 PM   #10
eagmail
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minacious View Post
Interesting.

I'm very curious to read about the quality and difference to an OEM unit, considering a set of these is cheaper than a single OEM unit. It certainly looks the part in the picture, but pictures can be very deceiving.

I had to replace one of my LCI lights and although I didn't pay the full price of a single new unit, I still paid more than the cost of one of these. Hell, I may buy a set just as a backup if you return with a glowing review.

Also, hopefully what you receive comes sealed. Any dust/particles that make it on the inside of the lens will be a problem and you can end up with weird patterns that are impossible to clean unless removing the lens (a headache) and using careful techniques to clean the inside surface. With no modules in place, there are several passages for that to happen.

Patiently waiting for that review.
I also bought a headlight off eBay after my oem led went out and was dirty inside can still see it.

They come sealed in plastic wrap I made sure for this trust me I know it’s impossible to get a tool to clean the inside also.

Trust me considering the caliber of this car I would of not made purchase unless I was sure these will be like oem.

I had videos taken everything looks identical.

I will have more in soon just waiting for arrival.
Appreciate 0