View Single Post
      06-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #21
Kr0m3assass1n
kr0m3assass1n
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 X7 M50i

Garage List
Ok, I spoke to one or two dealers about EasyCare. One of them discontinued it last year (they didn't say why). The other one still offers it, but OP got a sick deal if he got a full coverage. In all my conversations about EasyCare, it does not come cheap. For a 2016 with 20k, you're looking at over $8k.

I tried to call Ally and got bounced around by 3 separate departments because no single person could help me. Basically, any product they offer for BMW M6 will be offered only by a dealer, and is not direct-to-consumer. You can find dealers via their website: https://www.ally.com/auto/dealer-locator/

I also got a quote from a BMW dealer in the DMV area for my M6 with 20k miles. Its an exclusionary +5yr/ +60k miles warranty with 100% due upfront for $5,000. Its called the Mechanic Platinum and offered through Assurant. MMMM6GC has it listed in his AWESOME spreadsheet.

I was planning to call Carmax, but may end up going with the options I have already since I'm tired of making phone calls in the middle of this weird year that is 2020.
Appreciate 0