Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra 5MT

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack View Post
I test drove W212/W218 E/CLS 550s when cross shopping for my current car. I also considered F10 550i LCIs but was hesitant for the same reasons you mentions. I had only heard good things about the M278 cars unlike the N63/TU.

They are comfy boats and great highway cruisers. Ultimately, I decided to go with the 4 series GC for something a little newer and sportier.
Yeah that seems to be the consensus that I hear on that platform: they're pretty solid. I'm going from a 535i xDrive weighing in at a whopping 4200lbs, it'll be more of a weekend car I take out for date nights and things of the like, not necessarily for back roads and stuff but I'm sure they handle just fine.

Depreciation is a blessing because I'm 21 and it looks like I'll easily be able to afford even a 4-5 year old model with low mileage easily 😅
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0