tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Fun thread Now...how do I start?

I'm kinda stretching, but here goes:

"You had ONE job!...to be a gym user w common sense!"

I use the exercise bike in our condo's gym and every.single.time I have to adjust the seat height, but that's fine. What's NOT fine is that the person keeps unscrewing the round attachment completely off and putting it on the ground when all you have to do is just pull it out slightly (it's spring-loaded) and adjust the seat level.

"You had ONE job!...to be a consumer w common sense!"

Some friends bought a microwave and were complaining to me about the control panel being "defective" because they said it appeared to be "worn out" after just a few uses, being all scratched up, etc. I pretty much knew what that was all about but gingerly asked them if they removed the plastic protective film already...they insist what? Nothing's there, it's part of the actual panel, etc. Ok, whatevs. They finally had enough of the 'damaged panel' and exchanged it for another brand/model. Guess what, SAME thing happened and I repeat my question. They FINALLY got the hint. Man LOL smh.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15762.50
Tommy-G4493.50
F32Fleet3587.00
Buug95917439.50