United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650 GC XDrive

Garage List
2011 550ix  [0.00]
BM3 Stage 2 with catless DPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordTR View Post
I've done a ton a work on my 6 so I can probably answer anything you got. There isn't a ton for the n63tu out there but that said there is some good stuff and some stuff that can be custom fitted to work.

Piggybacks aren't worth the money, a full flash is the way to go. BM3 is a great choice imo. You can also stack a jb4 on top of it too if you want. You do not have to take out the dme's with the n63tu.

Catless dps are a huge increase in power and sound great. With catless you can run higher boost and enable things like 'stage 2' in BM3. I'm using the arm dps. You also do not need the sensor extension to have no cel, bm3 will take care of that.

Meth is also a great investment as it boosts octane and provides extra cooling to a VERY hot hot-v turbocharged motor design. I run snow performance with the arm charge pipes. Unless your running meth there is no need to upgrade charge pipes.

Colder plugs are as a good investment if you're running a stage 2 tune. NGK 97506 gapped to .02.

I also run straight pipes, muffler delete, quad tips.

As for carbon parts there is actually quite a bit on eBay etc. I have carbon splitters, grilles, spoiler and diffuser. Some are better quality and fit-ment than others so do your research. H&R springs are very good as well.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I currently have BM3 Stage 1 for my 2014 650 GC. Does getting catless DPs and BM3 Stage 2 provide that much more power. I am on the fence and was wondering. Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Appreciate 0