View Single Post
      08-17-2020, 07:03 PM   #6
itzjoker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle408 View Post
Thanks for the answers guys. I heard the bootmod only comes with one map. I want to do stage 1 and then stage 2 later. How would I add an extra map? And what is the drop of the H&R compared to the Eibach 650 springs?
Map pack for ~$150 which gives you access to all maps for your specific vehicle. For my 2013, there were only Stage 1 & 2 (91/93 oct), no "burble tunes" so going straight to Stage 2 (need catless DP and spark plugs) was my best option.

Downpipes, BM3 Stage 2, and muffler delete was all I needed for daily driving. Sounds amazing, not too loud, little drone, and pulls like a train. Not many people do intakes because there is not alot of gain in HP for the $$ but you can build a custom intake for cheap to reduce IATs. Imo the oem setup is very flawed. I do alot of city driving and my IATs are hovering ~40F above ambient.

Springs you'll have to research yourself. IIRC, the Eibachs are a minor drop compared to H&R. I just installed Megans in the front and I absolutely hated doing the work myself. Dreading to do the back. If you can get a good deal on labor I would save yourself the headaches. Pretty straight forward install but compressing and installing new springs was very tricky and time consuming.
Appreciate 0