View Single Post
      08-16-2020, 01:08 AM   #1
Mck444
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 650i

650i Mods Help

Hi Guys,

Just got a 2014 650i GC and looking to do some performance/aesthetic mods to it and looking for some input.

Performance-Tune/DP/Intake
Looking to get a tune but I can't decide on which to get. There's the JB4, BM3, ESS,Mission Performance. Is the BM3 really worth the price increase over the piggyback? Do I need to take the DME out for it to be unlocked? I'm also looking to get a catless DP and saw the ARM ones with the O2 spacers for no CEL. Do these actually work and are they worth the extra ~$50? What is a good intake?

I heard that with a tune you would need to upgrade to one step colder plugs so I'm looking at the NGK ones. Do I need to upgrade chargepipe as well?

Aesthetic-
Want to get rear lip spoiler, M6 style diffuser,springs and black quad tips. Where can I buy a M6 style diffuser or an actual M6 one? Do I need to cut off the valves and oval tips for the quads to be fitted? Want to get lowering springs as well. Saw the H&R's but I'm not sure if the drop is too drastic. I'm looking for a moderate drop, don't want the car to be slammed or anything.

Thanks a lot. That was a lot of questions lol
Appreciate 0