View Single Post
      10-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #9
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtypants44 View Post
If you don't mind relocation, looks like we have an entry level engineering job opening....

https://careers-spiritaero.icims.com...-defense-1/job
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90coast View Post
Thanks man, relaxation is not on my interest. I do fortunately qualify for this position. Is there a location in California?
I don't know - someone asks you if you have LinkedIn and you take a month and a half to respond...you'd think if you were putting feelers out, you'd check your lines a little more frequently to see if you caught anything.

Then, this dude tells you about an opportunity, and requires relocation, and you say "relaxation is not on my interest", which I'm guessing is autocorrect, but again, think you'd look at least before posting as an engineer.

Then again, it took me literally 2 minutes to follow the link and learn about the company and its locations which are:

About Spirit AeroSystems
Spirit AeroSystems, with headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, USA, is one of the world’s largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial and defense aircraft. In addition to its Wichita facilities, Spirit has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Oklahoma; Kinston, North Carolina; Biddeford, Maine; San Antonio, Texas; Prestwick, Scotland; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. The company’s core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services.

Again, you could have done this yourself. All this suggests to me you aren't really a self starter or someone who can work independently. Maybe I just expect more from engineers, I don't know. Maybe I'm unrealistic. But based on this thread, I wouldn't have hired you if I were an employer.
Appreciate 9
jmack548.50
Alfisti6500.50
premier3is1630.00
Nachbar8024.00