View Single Post
      06-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #7
CTNYCLurk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335 FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
This is my feedback on the video. I can't comment on the content because I've been buying the same pair of $40 Sketchers for years... I'll probably have a nervous breakdown when they stop making them.

1. Audio quality and video quality seem fine to me. Maybe add a bit more light if possible. However I think its good enough and not as important as the content.
2. For me personally that intro sound is a bit annoying.
3. Could use more enthusiasm. Maybe that comes with time. Seems like you are whispering a bit. When I watch car videos I like the ones where the person reviewing the car is excited about it.

However I think the most important thing that ends most channels is just keep putting out the content. I have seen fairly big channels out there that when you look at their history they were putting out a ton of content for years before it finally broke out or what not.

Good luck!
Thank you for the great feedback, I can tone down the intro sound so its more mellow. I also have received the same feedback for sounding more estatic during the review, it is a bit unusual/weird for me right now to talk to myself through the camera, but I'll be working on this and hopefully open up more as the video content gets produced.
Appreciate 0